Thursday 29 August 2013

Merry go round horse and exceedingly good company

Had the most fantastic afternoon, was tired, wanted to finish for the day but dug in and started to finish something that I almost new the outcome but instead the music swept that aside and started something that I had wanted to do for a few years now somehow lacking in knowledge, lacking in courage, harangued by self doubt it just got blocked but today, being here listening to Beethoven it popped out, still a lot to learn and will prob try and do it again as it may fall apart but the music and the location have unblocked yet another stream.

Beethoven, what a god!


Not sure about the legs at the back being together...and there is still a lot wrong and it needs the rider and the head to stop looking like a donkey but I like the initial flurry like a sketch. It will have a proper, post thing, would prefer it to fly though!

















I did a huge amount of drawing horses when I was little, its amazing how much is still up there, but there are gaps, I need to go and draw some horses heads.








1 comment:

  1. Beethoven Carole Barcelona
    ....what a wonderful time you have there.
    I love the way you capture life with your camera, I feel I am there too.
    ....and your sculpture..... find a way to hang your horse on strings/wire?
    and the legs and the tail and the head - leave them as they are.......so full of movement and swing and fun....just beautiful.
    x
    Chris
    (just another sculpture)

    ReplyDelete